- 12 hard-boiled eggs, cooled
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup Smokra, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Smokra brine
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 3-4 pieces Rick's Picks Smokra, cut into 24 - 1/8" rounds for garnish
Slice whole, peeled eggs length-wise. Remove egg yolks and put into a bowl. Arrange whites cut-side up on a serving plate or tray. Add mayonnaise, chopped Smokra and brine into the bowl and mix until creamy and smooth. Season with salt and ground pepper. Place whites on a separate plate. Add mayo, mustard, relish and salt and pepper to yolks and mash together with a fork until creamy and smooth. Spoon the egg yolk mixture into the egg whites and garnish with a slice of Smokra. You can also use a large star tip and pastry bag to pipe filling into the egg white.