green tomato condiment
curried green tomato pickles
$9.99 | 15 oz.
Our Green Tomato Condiment are sweet and savory sliced green tomato pickles. They are the perfect accompaniment to a cheeseburger, sausage or hot dog – a real crowd pleaser at bbqs. Our restaurant friends use them to dress up their panini and sandwiches. These pickles were named one of Saveur magazine's 100 favorite things about food. Try them on a toothpick with cheddar cheese for a delicious morsel!
Pair with sharp cheddar or aged gouda
Dress up cheeseburgers and panini
Make our "Friday's Friend" turkey panini
Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size: 1 oz (28g), Servings: about 10, Amount Per Serving: Calories 30, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sodium 50mg (2% DV), Total Carb. 7g (2%DV), Sugars 3g, Protein 0g, Vitamin A (4% DV), Vitamin C (10% DV), Iron (2% DV). Not a significant source of Fat Cal., Sat. Fat, Trans Fat,Cholest., Fiber or Calcium. Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.Ingredients: green tomatoes, cider vinegar, onion, organic sultanas, brown sugar, curry, turmeric, dry mustard, ginger, cinnamon, allspice, calcium chloride