bee 'n' beez
sliced bread-and-butter pickles
$7.99 | 15 oz.
Here's our new take on the classic American bread-and-butter pickle. Traditional recipes are often too sweet and cloying, so we've removed some of the sugar and added fresh ginger and dried cherries for a healthier sweet pickle! Pair Bee 'n' Beez up with some Vermont Cheddar for a perfect grilled sandwich or snack. Bon Appétit called Rick's Picks a "21st century pickle".
Chop them up as a relish for burgers, dogs or grilled cheeses
Pair with cheddar cheese
Mince and add to mayonnaise for a quick tartar sauce
Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size: 1 oz (28g), Servings: about 10, Amount Per Serving: Calories 25, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sodium 55mg (2% DV), Total Carb. 5g (2%DV), Sugars 2g, Protein <1g, Vitamin C (4% DV). Not a significant source of Fat Cal., Sat. Fat, Trans Fat, Cholest., Fiber, Calcium or Iron. Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.Ingredients: cucumbers, cider vinegar, onion, water, dried cherries, sugar, salt, ginger, spices, mustard seed, turmeric, hot pepper flakes, celery seed, calcium chloride